Information and consent for the processing of personal data
Purposes of processing for which consent is given when requested (Article 23 of Legislative Decree 196/03).
Activities strictly connected and instrumental to the management of relations with associates or members of the Italian Golf Federation (e.g.: acquisition of preliminary information for the application for membership, such as for example personal data, execution of operations on the basis of the obligations deriving from the membership of the association, organisation of events, medical certificates of sports fitness, photos of sporting events or club events etc.;
- information, commercial activity and mailing list registration;
- activity necessary for booking the golf course;
- accounting activity (issuing of invoices, preparation of payments) and possible transfers of data abroad also in non-EU countries;
- sports activities related to event organisation – use of names and photos for rankings of members or users;
- any and all other obligations necessary to fulfil the obligations imposed by the Italian Golf Federation for participation in events to which you request registration.
Processing methods – Conservation
The processing will be carried out in an automated and/or manual form, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by the person in charge and subject to this specifically appointed by the secretarial office and in compliance with the provisions of Art. 31 et seq. Legislative Decree No. 196/03. Data will be retained for a period no longer than that required for the purposes for which the data was collected and subsequently processed. The data collected via internet relating to the booking of the courses will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes.
Scope of communication and dissemination
Your data will not be disclosed except within the limits expressed in the following information note, they may be communicated to companies connected to ASD Menaggio and Cadenabbia Golf Club, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes. The data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by ASD Menaggio and Cadenabbia Golf Club and telecommunications networks (including e-mail and the Internet site);
- service companies for the acquisition, registration and processing of data from documents or media provided or originating from the clients and having as their subject processing activities related to payments, bills, checks and other securities;
- subjects who carry out customer/associate assistance activities;
- data communication and sports fitness to the Italian Golf Federation and other Golf Clubs;
- Publication on the institutional website of rankings and photo galleries;
- Publication of rankings and photos on site made by Sys Golf: www.sysgolf.it;
- firms or companies providing assistance and consulting services;
- Coninet for the management of sports handicap movements (playing skills) of members;
- Accident insurance for members;
- subjects that carry out operations of control, revision and certification of the activities carried out by ASD Menaggio and Cadenabbia Golf Club also in the interests of members and sports users.
The subjects belonging to the above categories are responsible for data processing, or operate in total autonomy as separate data controllers. The list of possible managers is constantly updated and available at the offices of ASD Menaggio and Cadenabbia Golf Club. Any further communication and diffusion will be subject to your explicit consent. The data is not communicated or transferred abroad.
Nature of data provision
The provision of personal data is mandatory for you to be able to provide the service, in the absence of consent to the processing of mandatory data, ASD Menaggio and Cadenabbia Golf Club may nevertheless be unable to provide the services themselves, necessary for the performance of contractual obligations, accounting, tax or related to the sports activity of the associate or user. The provision of sensitive data subject to processing is mandatory (Art. 23, paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree 196/03), since without sporting fitness it is not possible to participate in sports activities.
The provision of personal data such as photos, data for compilation of rankings, use of telephone numbers for text messages requested by you is optional, in the absence of such, the owner will be unable to provide you with the services connected to these, for this processing a specific consent is requested.
Furthermore, the data controller also informs that any non-communication or erroneous communication, of one of the necessary information, has the following consequences:
- the data controller being unable to guarantee the adequate processing that is expected by the contractual agreement;
- the possible incompatibility of the data processing results with the obligations imposed by fiscal, administrative, sports or labour legislation to which it is addressed.
You can assert your rights as set forth by articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree. 30th June, 2003 no. 196, by contacting the data controller of the elective processing domiciled at the headquarters of the Association.
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The concerned party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning them, even if they have not yet been recorded, and communication of such data in an intelligible form.
2. The concerned party has the right to know:
a) the origin of personal data; b) the purpose and the modality of processing; c) the logic applied whenever the processing involves electronic tools; d) the identification details of the owner, of the person responsible and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2; e) the parties and categories of parties to whom the personal data may be communicated, or person who may become aware of the data as designated representatives of the State, processing officers, or processors.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, the integration of data;
b) the deletion, anomymisation or blocking of data that has been processed in violation of law, including data for which storage is not necessary with regard to the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification indicating that the operations described under a) and b) have been communicated, also with regard to their contents, to those who have received the data, except in the case in which this formality is impossible or entails the use of means which are clearly disproportionate in comparison with the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The session cookies used are intended to speed up the analysis of Internet traffic and facilitate access to the services offered by the site to users, their use does not transmit or acquire personal data and no user tracking systems are used.
The data controller is: ASD Menaggio and Cadenabbia Golf Club – Via Golf, 12 Grandola ed Uniti (Como) in the person of the president pro tempore Vittorio Roncoroni electively domiciled at the aforementioned association.
Grandola ed Uniti, 26 April 2013
The data controller
MENAGGIO AND CADENABBIA GOLF CLUB
Amateur sports association
Signed Dr Vittorio Roncoroni